After what seemed to be an endless hunt for the perfect sunscreen for the face, I have finally found my HG! A close friend who is a fellow skin care enthusiast recommended Biore to me because it’s really good… so I decided to check it out at the nearest Watsons. There were two kinds on display- a pink one and a blue one. I decided to go for the pink one because of the word bright (and because pink caught my attention). True enough, the Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk turns out to be an amazing product. It’s made in Japan, and we all know that means high quality. I think it’s even better than Clinique’s City Block SPF 45.
- It’s lightweight, so it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling on the face. Its texture is similar to Shiseido‘s liquid foundation.
- It can act as a makeup base, and it gives my skin this light pinkish glow. It also does not leave an ugly white cast on your face. It’s also good for covering pores! It mixes well with my CosRx CC Cushion (another amazing product that I will blog about later).
- It is light-scented, and it doesn’t smell like the usual sunblock.
- It has SPF 50+, which is pretty high!
- It helps make my skin less oily even after a hot and sweaty day.
- It’s a bit pricey at Php380 for 30ml, but then again, you get what you pay for!
This is available at Watson’s and The SM Store!
I have yet to try the blue and white variants. Have you tried any Biore products? What do you think of them?